Seduction and Women

Seduction and Women

The problem with men is we have that go get attitude; we are like hunters who forget to prepare for the catch and when things go wrong we get disappointed. It's like this every objective needs a plan and like in this case you need to be ready in case the catch changes direction. I was out with my wife and her single friends last night and one thing they all said was they hate when a guy approaches them in a bar and doesn't offer them a drink.

A drink is a good way of breaking the ice and buying conversation time. It's also a way of making her feel comfortable and creating a distraction in her mind that you only wants her for one thing.
Think about it if a woman is going to like what you say while drinking, then she is going to want to get to know you. I'll give you an example in the old days before I meet my wife, I was in to a bar type club, a small bar that has a dance floor and opens till late.

A lady sitting on her own caught my attention; however I didn't approach her straight away. I watched guys approach her and saw they were doing things I wouldn't do, so planned my approach.
After watching her for about an hour and watching many guys fail miserably. I walked up to her and introduced myself (I indirectly asked her if I could be part of her space by asking her if I could sit down).
She said yes please do, I then made her aware that I have been in this bar for some time and have been watching her from a distance (this gives the impression that I do not want to talk to any woman in the bar all my thoughts are on her).



Then quickly before her emotions and thoughts ran wild I asked to buy her a drink of her choice (it broke the ice but then she said no). It shocked me I must admit to get that response but I knew it was a test so I responded back saying"I am going to get myself one, but before I go could you tell me why are you sitting here alone?"
She replied "I am waiting for someone and at the moment and I am tired and I would prefer to sit and wait". I got up and walked away and went to get a drink. I ordered a brandy and coke and as I was about to pay, when I heard a voice behind me saying "I'll pay for that".I turned around at it was her, then she said "no let me buy you a drink" and she ordered one as well.

What I am trying to say here is that, I planned the approach and when it went in a different direction I had a backup plan. I made her feel comfortable, extracting from her mind that I have approached her for one thing.
Seduction success and seeing her again
You've done everything right and you are seeing her again, within today's technology she may have given you her Facebook, email or LinkedIn details she wouldn't necessarily have to give you her phone number so don't feel let down if she doesn't.

Whatever she gives you, sound happy to communicate with her, cause that will tell her you are still interested in getting to know her and arrange to meet her on her terms. Ask her if she needs to be picked up and play it safe, accept her choice of location and food (still making her feel comfortable? right good!).
Do not forget, the goal is to keep here in the comfort zone and this starts with your interactions with her while you're out on a date. The most important thing is getting her comfortable with being close to you and with touching.

Start out with light touches while teasing her and then escalating as she becomes more and more comfortable with the idea of you touching her.
Don't forget my indirect approach!
I love the indirect approach system, try to keep her close and keep your distance.
You shouldn't try to hold her hand, and if she tries to hold yours, find a good moment to pull away.
Never try to kiss her on her lips and when you've dropped her home, kiss on her cheeks.

When dancing with her, keep her at arms length even when she comes close; improvise and move her back to her original position.
Hope this helped!

Comments